Samstag, 1. Dezember 2012

First week over (:

Hey (:
Now, the first week in my new school is over and I can say: It was good!
I have nice and funny people in my class and I have lunch with them every day.
The other two exchange students are really nice.
Nico is from Belgium and we gonna talk in French soon, cause my French is horrible since I'm over here.
Roberto is from Mexico and he is really funny!
After school I sing so much with the music teacher, cause I ride home with her and we have to stay thirty minutes more in school,so I try to improve my piano skills and improve my voice,too.
Next weeks are auditions for One-Act and I'm so excited to do them!

Today, we are going to put the christmas tree up and I will upload the pictures then.
Countdown 'til X-Mas: 24 days!♥

Love you :)

That's Rob :D

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen